Saturday, April 4, 2009

thing 19 Other Social Networking Sites

I'm not a big fan of being involved with social networking in a big way. I have known about it for a long time because my son developed a site and then sold the company last December and we heard about it and used it though it was mostly popular with teens. It appealed to those who wanted to spill secrets anonymously but your friends were always trying to guess who was saying what because of course alot of it was pretty juicy.
I just used Ning to look into storytelling and found a nice network for storytelling information. Looked again at WebJunction. Looked at the book search networks also and read some comments about a book I just finished. I didn't find the comments any better than the ones you read on Amazon but I didn't sign on.
These things are amazingly numerous and cover so many things. Gee, I just have to quit my job so I have time to network.... (Feeling overwhelmed)

No comments:

Post a Comment